“Countless empirical studies show the significant impact of emotions on how people perform on tasks, how engaged and creative they are, how committed they are to their organizations, and how they make decisions. .....negative emotions such as group anger, sadness, fear, and the like usually lead to negative outcomes, including poor performance and high turnover.”
- Harvard Business Review
The Confidence Redefined series is designed to help entrepreneurs improve their inner game. Just like professional athletes, we will train your mind and body to unlock the confidence, peace and strength required to close that sale, manage your team, have that difficult conversation, or confidently express your ideas. Your state of mind has a direct correlation with your personal and professional life.
Confidence Redefined is 2 hours and it will:
- Develop your habits to maximize your Inner Confidence
- Honestly assess your own character to better impact others
- Observe these lessons in action
- Cultivate your individual groundedness to combat the anxiety, nerves and fear present in your professional, and personal environments
- Manage your time and energy to make the most out of your daily life
- Understand how your current routines could be holding you back
The "One Team" workshop is fun, full of hilarity and employees will also get to know each other on a deeper level. This is a one day workshop that intricately mixes fun games with powerful experiential exercises that will dramatically improve your company culture.
Today's workplace is rapidly evolving. Creating an optimal work environment goes beyond catered food, transportation shuttles and adjustable desks. It requires creating a feeling of freedom and support-- a place where everyone feels safe being themselves. We redefine what it means to work on a team.
Along with fun and games, this one-day workshop will cover:
- How vulnerability increases productivity
- Having difficult conversations
- How to be mentally agile with emotions in the workplace
- Efficient communication
- Main tenets of "Psychological Safety"
- How Emotional Intelligence can take your personal and professional life to another level
- How to maintain an optimal work environment
- Learning the main ingredients for a negative and unproductive work environment
As mentioned before, this is an experiential workshop. We invite employees of all levels to join- especially executives, directors and upper-level management.